NOTWICS 27 PITCH EVENT – POINTING TOWARD SEIS & EIS SUCCESS @ RUNWAY EAST
When? 4th April 2019. (5pm Doors Open - 9pm)
Where? Runway East, at 10 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AF
With your personal EIS & SEIS allocations burning holes in your pockets…Please join NOTWICS for the 27th edition of this leading London Start – Up pitch event on the evening of the 4th April. There will be pre & post-event Networking – as well as lots of canapes & drinks.
SO WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT ???? - FACTS & FIGURES
- 12 carefully selected START-UPS, from a variety of verticals will be showcased and will join the ranks of other leading names that have pitched at NOTWICS, in the last 5 years
- 300 Start-Ups have pitched at the event and previous winners include: TESSIAN, FEATURESPACE, LENDINVEST, SEENIT, THRIVA, PREMFINA, DEMOCRANCE, SAFETONET, GRABBLE, WISHI, PEAK & many more
- Many of the Founders who pitched have successful received funding from pitching at this quarterly event
- The event will be streamed on Intelligent Crowd TV .. for investors watching on line & Glisser, the leading polling / communication tool will allow for the audience to decide the winners on the night
- The event will be sponsored by CMS - THE LEADING LAW FIRM & Smith & Williamson Investment Management. the leading AI investor in the UK, with an active interest in the early stage TECH scene.
THE VERTICALS & COMPANIES PITCHING
AR / VR TECHThis leading AR / VR Tech player offers a great solution for training, within leading Enterprises looking to save costs & maximise efficiencies
CYBER-SECURITYThis nimble player uses ML and AI to manage risk and fraud, increasing trust and growing frictionless banking and m/e-payments globally.
DEEP TECHEver thought of using an App to build you start-up from idea to revenue generating scale-up, all via an app. This novel Israeli AI technology does just this
ED TECHMany teachers struggle by not having an integrated platform for communicating, managing & synchronising their time on a daily basis. There is a dire need for a centralised solution, which this business addresses
HEALTH TECHThis platform combines the best of LinkedIn, WhatsApp and Slack with an innovative, compliant architecture to provide a universal data and messaging layer for health care.
MARKETPLACEMatching available Nannies with families searching, in the UK, can prove to be a nightmare. This slick app solves this seamlessly & is scaling fast
MOBILITYThis App is able to organise entire social gatherings from food/drink, to invites, to even splitting the bill. The one-stop platform for your social life!
RETAIL TECHOutside store connectivity hasn't been conquered yet by brands & stores. This clever deep-tech players is evolving excellent capabilities here
SAASThis "People As An Analytics" business is scaling aggressively with several Blue Chip revenue paying clients. Their MRR is on fire & ratcheting up aggressively in Q12019
SAASAnother SAAS Subscription player which creates the opportunity for Enterprises to flexibly interact with IT consultants in a cost effective manner. Get the job done quicker & cheaper with this aggregator of IT Services
SUSTAINABILITY / IMPACT TECHThis player manufactures telecoms hybrid power systems combining renewable resources with their own high efficiency DC generators and cloud based management systems
FORMAT FOR THE EVENING:
Event Start: 5.30pm
Pitches: 5.35pm14 pitches (5mins each)
Networking: 7pmWITH DRINK AND NIBBLES
HOSTED BY CHRIS LOWEFounder - NOTWICS
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND IN PERSON
Please watch the pitches, streamed by INTELLIGENT CROWD TV.CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE LIVE STREAM