NOTWICS SCALE-UP EVENING (SUP3) – MAD MARCH HARES
When? 10th March 2020. (5pm Doors Open - 8.30pm)
Where? Gowling WLG, 4 More Riverside, SE1 2AU
After the successes of the first two Scale-Up events in 2019, NOTWICS returns to showcase 6 leading Series A & B stage Scale-Ups that are well on their way to becoming some of the next success stories in the UK Technology scene.
The team at NOTWICS would like to welcome you to join us for the 3rd edition of this Scale-Up pitch event on the evening of the 10th March.
The event has specific value for investors (both Funds, Family Offices & HNW’s) that focus on pre Series A / Series A & Series B investments.
There will be pre & post-event Networking – with refreshments provided by our kind hosts & sponsors, Gowling WLG (MORE HERE)
NOTWICS SCALE-UP INVITE (SUP3) - MAD MARCH HARES
- 6 carefully selected Scale-Ups, from a variety of verticals will be showcased
- Several of these businesses worked with NOTWICS @ Seed or Early stage
- Each company will present for 10 minutes & over-view their growth, revenues and current opportunities, laying out all the attractive metrics / drivers behind their business for the funds & super angels in the audience
- There will be an opportunity for the audience to ask questions immediately after the pitch, for 5 minutes & then privately in the networking drinks
- Each business offers high growth opportunities, significant revenues (some in the £m's) & triple figure, predicted % ARR growth for 2020
- The businesses presenting are all either executing or will be preparing for Series A Funding (or a larger round), in the near future
- All the business have EIS open
- There is a networking opportunity to personally meet each founder, post their 10 minute presentation
THE VERTICALS & COMPANIES PITCHING
AIThis London based Scale-Up offers a predictive AI driven platform that enables customers to manage ESG, internally & externally, as this becomes a top priority for large Corporations, their customers & employees
DATA ANALYTICSThis London based intelligent automation platform combines AI, machine learning & cloud computing to deliver scalable operational automation for clients at speed. It eliminates complex, manual tasks that involve data analysis & multiple systems
DIGITAL HEALTHThis London University inspired Software mapping platform has been developed to solve water contamination problems. It has potential wider applicability, to solve other healthcare pandemics !!!
IP TECHThis Cambridge & London based business, established in 2014, offers an on-line platform that exists to transform how IP services are ordered, managed and ultimately fulfilled on a global scale. The business supports both IP Firms and in-house corporate IP departments
LEGAL TECHThis London based Scale-Up provides an online legal platform powering a fully SRA regulated UK law firm providing fast, expert, affordable legal services for businesses of all sizes
MARKETPLACEA London based peer to peer platform that enables users to rent affordable cars from trusted local owners in your community by the hour or the day. Big UK expansion plans in 2020
FORMAT FOR THE EVENING:
Details for the evening 10th March
Event Start: 5.30pm
Pitches: 5.45pm6 pitches (15 minute slot for each company)
Networking: 7pmWITH DRINK AND NIBBLES
HOSTED BY CHRIS LOWEFounder - NOTWICS